When I saw this video, I thought of Dad and his affinity with "Finger Food ala Ground Beef". I remember coming home on the bus in Arbon in elementary school to find dad walk up to JoAnn who was driving the bus. He was holding his bloody finger in his hand with I think a red handkerchief. He calmly asked JoAnn if he could get a ride to get his finger taken care of.
Then, of course, who can forget that dad put a lot of himself into building the bunk beds for our kids - in fact, you could say part of him will always be in those beds...at least part of three of his fingers.
If you cannot see this video, click here.
Wednesday, May 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
That's pretty amazing! I think it might be worth investing in something like that!
Kind of takes the adventure out of building.
Post a Comment