During the night Dave was curled up to me and I woke up to him rubbing up and down my leg saying, "you're such a big girl" over and over. I lay there thinking whether I should take offense to this comment. He then touched my arm which was out of the blanket and kind of cold, and it woke him up.
He said, "Oh, you're so cold. I thought you were Chloe and I was going to be worried because she was so cold." He then went quickly back to sleep. I have to say I did feel quite a relief and firgured that was more of a compliment to Chloe than to me!
It's a good thing he cleared that up in the middle of the night . . . . I don't know that I'd be speaking to him quite yet!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment