
Hello everyone...
I get so excited reading the blogs and want to contribute something. But alas, my life just isn't as exciting as the indecent exposure of Alayna, or ambers heat waves, in the home :) or our 2 fix-it men, with their modes of transportation, even if one is a stroller & one a car.
Or Nuskins newest worker, And especially not as exciting as the artwork of one young man showing him emotions and feelings, to the talents of his sister in singing in the choir.
And never to the father who refuses to listen to his little daughter as she moons the whole school while freezing her buns......And to the wonderful world of technology that shows the newest and most recent life that will eventually enter the Andersen family. It makes you wonder if he laughed a time or two as he was in heaven looking down on us all & thinking of entering this family.
what can I say to this family who knows how to have fun, can laugh at themselves & life, and has a whole lot of love for one other.
I can say, I love you all and am so proud of each one of you. Even the ones like myself who don't blog very much, but needs to a whole lot more so that we can have an occasional peek into your lives as well.
Your all the reason that I have always wanted the sign I have on my wall.
LIVE WELL LAUGH OFTEN LOVE MUCH
BECAUSE IT REMINDS ME OF MY FAMILY.
Love, mom

1 comment:
Nice post, Mom! Bravo! That was very well said...I enjoyed it.
Keep it up. We love to hear from you.
Post a Comment