To continue with John's "cold seat" story, I (Amber) will tell the rest of the story. (If you haven't read "Hot Days, and Cold Seats" do that before reading this.)
So, I immediately caught what John was trying to tell me, and everyone knows how I laugh when something is funny. I was turning pages for the other pianist when I burst out laughing, and she of course wanted to know what was so funny. When I finally got the chance to tell her -- in between the next two songs -- she joined in the laughter. It was all we could do to keep from bursting out loud! Well, her husband had noticed that we had been laughing and in their car on the way home asked her what that was all about. She told the story, to which her 6th grader responded, "Yeah! We noticed that!"
Sunday, May 20, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment