Well, Dave and I have been looking around at houses in Idaho and Jake had sent us one listed on the inter-net for sale by owner. It looked nice, so we checked it out over Memorial Day weekend and really liked it. We started the negotiation process with the seller and have now come to an agreement conditional upon a home inspection and financing. It's an older home but is cute and has a lot of character. We're pretty excited! It's been helpful to have the opinion of so many family members in helping us learn the ropes.
We also really enjoyed our time in Arbon with Dad & Mom and Jake & Shan. We were in town a bit with house stuff, played some paint ball, visited some relatives, went to the grave yard and just relaxed. It was fun to see some relatives I haven't seen for a while as they came out the visit the grave yard. We saw Steve Call, Alan & Bev, Patsy & Ron, Loren Andersen and Cheryl. I think that was all. We really enjoyed our visit.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Congratulations on the house Jen!! We are very excited for you guys. I can't wait to see it.
Best of luck through the steps toward closing.
Post a Comment