Well, this is kind of old news but I thought I would update anyway. My maternity leave was up about 3 weeks ago and it was originally planned that I would quit working when that was up, however, I thought it would be nice to stay on at a very part time basis. So they asked what my ideal situation would be, I gave them my proposal and they accepted. So I am going in on Wednesdays only for 5 hours in the evening. This allows me to get a little exercise for my brain, earn a little extra money for insurance and Dave gets to spend some one-on-one with Chloe. It's worked out pretty good and I think we've all enjoyed it for the most part.
Chloe was taking a bottle at one point really well, but has decided she doesn't like it too much anymore. Dave's been bringing her by work for a little nourishment when she won't take the bottle, however, a couple weeks ago he decided he would try to distract her to see if that would work. She loves the water, so he put her feet under the running water and while she was focusing on that, he gave her the bottle and she ate a bit. He's so creative! Sometimes he can get her to take it and sometimes not . . . I guess it just depends on her mood. We'll see what he come up with this week.
Monday, May 14, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment