Tuesday, May 06, 2008

More Bike Woes

When I got back from Branding on Saturday night, my neighbor across the street was outside and called me over. He told me that on Saturday morning early at 1:05 am he came out of his house and there were some guys standing around my bike messing with the wiring. He yelled at them and then called the cops. He told me that he was an ex law enforcement worker. He chewed me out for not locking the handlebars. I didn't tell him that the wheel lock no longer works from when it got stolen last. So yesterday between finals and studying, I bought some chain and a lock and locked it up last night.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Where do you live???!! That is insane! You're not going to have much of a bike left by the time we are ready to go riding this summer!