Monday, May 05, 2008

Branding 2008

We had a great, albeit a quick, weekend in Arbon. Thanks to Mom and Dad for working around (and with) the bedroom remodel project, and all the people. It was once again a great experience.

Thanks to everyone that pitched in with the painting project - especially Jen and Amber for all your planning and work throughout it all.

I created a quick video last night for our kids that was mostly just a compilation of the pictures I got from Troy and Jen & Dave. I also threw in some of the video clips from people too.

It is nothing fancy or artsy like Joe does, but I thought you would all like to see them.

For those of you reading this in email, you can click the following link instead of watching it directly HERE.

2 comments:

John Andersen said...

Sorry, I didn't watch the video before I posted it. This version on the blog is very low quality. I'll update it today if I can get the time.

Anonymous said...

I've posted a higher quality version of the video. Just go to the blog and see this post again.

Sorry for the other one!