As you all know the kids consistently ask to have a dog at our home as a pet. However, Amber and I have refused because we just cannot see ourselves owning a dog in the city. I have always told them that if we were ever to move out to Arbon or a similar place with lots of land that we could have a dog.
The other day we had some interesting dinner table discussions. With five kids all wanting to talk it once the topic is often a creative one. Anyway, this particular night, the kids were asking what would happen if one of either Amber or I were to die. Amber explained that if I were to die she would probably move to Spokane to be closer to family they can help her support the kids. I then explained that Amber were to die I would probably move closer to Arbon to have the help of my family with the kids.
The kids thought of this for just a minute and then someone pointed out, "well, at least if mom died we could have a dog!"
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment