Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Happy Birthday Chloe!

Wow! I can't believe our baby is now 1 year old! The year has flown by so fast. It's been fun to think back a year ago and what our life was like. . . to think about Labor and our first hours and days with Chloe. She has blessed our lives so much.

We had a fun day. I sang birthday songs to her throughout the day and she seemed to enjoy that. I also tended Holly's baby so Chloe had her little friend over to play and they brought her a gift. At dinner time, we let her feed herself and she really enjoyed making a huge mess, but she was happy. I made some muffins tonight so we stuck a candle in it and sang songs to her and let her blow it out. Dave's practice time paid off and she was able to blow out her own candle 4 times!

Janae came over and brought her a couple of balloons and stayed for a while. Thanks for the calls and the wonderful singing to wish Chloe a Happy Day! We actually even got a call from our Insurance agent to wish her a happy birthday also. Kinda cool I guess.

Dave had school tonight so we thought we would celebrate again maybe this weekend in Arbon with a few more family members.

Happy Birthday Chloe!

P.S. I have a picture to post but I'm getting an error so I'll send it later!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Chloe! We're so happy to have you in our family. Good luck breaking your parents in and training them!

JoAnn Andersen said...

Chloe,
I got to sing Happy Birthday to you on your birthday, but it will be so much fun to see you this week-end & I can kiss those round soft cheeks, remember, don't be stingy with those kisses.
We love you. Love, Grandma Jo