Saturday, January 12, 2008

Sledding!



Thanks Aylee for your blog with the summaries of the number of posts for 2007. That was pretty sad and I am trying to be more motivated to do more this year. I'll see if I can beat last years posts in just one month!

Well, today has been a fun day of relaxation and fun. We went sledding (and invited Nae also), did some good reading, played Sudoku, played on the computer, went to lunch and we also have a movie to watch tonight!

We decided to take advantage of all the wonderful snow we have . . .we have quite a lot and it's been fun to have it stay for a month. I've included a couple pics of our sledding fun today. Chloe seemed to really enjoy it, however, it took a while to warm her up afterward. It was a pretty cold day but we were all plenty warm after hiking up the hill a few times :) . . . especially whoever had to carry Chloe!

1 comment:

John Andersen said...

Those are some CUTE pictures!! Wow, that Chloe is definitely a cutie!

Thanks so much for sharing, I love to see what everyone is doing.