Saturday, January 12, 2008

New Year's Resolution!



Since the holidays we are trying to get back in the habit (or into the habit) of eating a little better. So we have decided that at least two nights a week we will just have a (no sugar added) fruit smoothie and maybe a vegetable on the side. Chloe has been very excited about the smoothies too, she loves cold treats. This was the first week that we tried it and I think it went well. We love the smoothies, but usually have them more as a desert after dinner or a late night treat.

Also this week Jen was very good about planning a menu for the other days and we had some very delicious and healthy meals all week long.

I started getting a little scared when I got on the scales at mom and dad's and found out that I was a bout 8 lbs away from my post mission weight (the most that I've ever weighed). Thanks to Nae we now have our own scales and can monitor ourselves better.

No comments: