
While Amber was away, I was doing a very good job of working from home. Howevever, that meant, I was not doing a very good job of watching the kids. On Friday, I let the kids watch Star Wars VI. Of course you know how engrossed Johnathan and Alyee get in the movie. Aliece isn't as mesmerized by the spacey light shows provided by the movie. I came into the family room to do a sanity check and found several toy cups lining the family room window sill. I also found a wet comb, a pair of kid scissors a large pile of hair, and yes, Aliece. She had butchered her hair. I was starting to boil over when I noticed, sitting in the green chair just in front of Aliece was Johnathan staring into the silver television set - he now had some bald spots in his recently buzzed head. In his rapt attention to Yoda, Luke, 3P0, and Ewoks, Johnathan didn't pay attention to what was happening on his now soggy, hair-matted head. Luckly his hair was already rather short. Aliece on the other hand had a very crazy looking head. The above picture of aliece after her work.

On Saturday, Amber went to work on Aliece's garbage disposal hair and did a pretty dang good job improvising. Aliece's hair is now pretty short, but it is cute once again.

No comments:
Post a Comment