Monday, April 10, 2006

Are you strong?

Yesterday at church, I picked Johnathan up from his class. As we were walking out of the foyer, Johnathan saw one of his buddies. He stopped and they both hunched over and flexed their muscles as you would see body builders do in those full color magazines on common grocery store isles. Once they did this for a few seconds they both relaxed and resumed on their way.

I asked Johnathan what they were doing. He said, we were seeing who is stronger. I replied with a simple, OK. However, Johnathan wanted to explain further. He said, "Dad, do you know how who is strongest?" Of course, I told him I wanted to know. He answered, "Well, when you flex your muscles you see whose face turns the most red - and that means they're the strongest." I replied with a hearty "Wow" and he then mentioned that if you are REALLY strong, you're hair will even turn red when you flex your muscles that way.

So, for those of you looking to bulk up a bit. Start flexing and wanting your head in the mirror. You might be surprised how strong you really are!

No comments: