Dave went to the priesthood session with Dad. Mom, Nae, Chloe and I had a girls session at home. We painted each others finger nails, ate ice cream and enjoyed girl conversation.
Monday, October 06, 2008
Conference Weekend!
Well, conference weekend again! Dave and I decided to stay home for the first session of conference on Saturday and then head out to Arbon during the second session. Chloe slept the whole way and we enjoyed driving and listening to the speakers.
Dave went to the priesthood session with Dad. Mom, Nae, Chloe and I had a girls session at home. We painted each others finger nails, ate ice cream and enjoyed girl conversation.
On Sunday, we were pretty lazy but enjoyed conference once again. I had found a Simpson puzzle at a garage sale this summer that looked pretty fun and was excited to bring it home for conference, however, when we opened it, most of the puzzle was still put together and was very difficult to get apart. We thought it may have been glued, but came to the conclusion that when it was made, the cutter must have been a bit dull. We worked on it for a while and even used a pocket knife for a while, but it kept breaking the pieces and was just not worth the effort. So Dad went to the bedroom and came back with a 1000 piecer in the middle of the first session. We decided to tackle it but Dad got a "headache" before the boarder was even done. So Mom gave Dad a massage, then Nae gave Dad a massage . . .then Chloe even gave him one! Dave was thinking maybe he should get a headache also :) Dave and I diligently worked and by the close of the second session had still not finished. I don't how long it's been since we haven't finished a puzzle during conference. We really missed Joe and others who helped on puzzles. It was still fun and we enjoyed our time there.
Dave went to the priesthood session with Dad. Mom, Nae, Chloe and I had a girls session at home. We painted each others finger nails, ate ice cream and enjoyed girl conversation.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Looks like you guys had a ton of fun. It has been a long time since I have attempted to do a puzzle more than 100 pieces :-)
Post a Comment