Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Conference Reflections (From Mom)

I was going to blog this morning and I realized that they way the blog was put on here for us to read, it goes right to the blog to read it. Lynn has told me that there is nowhere to click on posting a blog. When I went to post one, well he is right and I can't remember the blog address so for right now, I will make a long comment instead of a blog.

You know it has just cracked me up reading about John and Jake and your close contacts this week. I believe it though with you too.

It has also been so fun hearing about your conference week-ends, Jake's was by phone but I really enjoying hearing what you have done.

That is such a fun time for me. The excitement of getting to hear from the brethren and the fun and closeness we feel with our families. I love it all so much, including the fall weather as Jen has mentioned.

But MY HEART IS ALWAYS THINKING OF MY FAMILY AT THAT TIME, WHETHER YOUR ALL HERE WITH US OR NOT.

If your at home with your own families, I feel the joy of the fun I know you are having.

If your here, It makes it all the better and I enjoy every moment of it.

I love you all so very much. Thank you for the love you show us in return.

Love ya ton's mom

No comments: