Friday, December 28, 2007

Take Five

Sorry for all the posts today, but working from home often yields lots of funny stories....

Amber needed to get something to eat, so she put Jace on my lap as I worked. He did well for the first twenty minutes, but a few minutes ago, he started crying. I was busy in thought writing a program for work and so I just let him struggle and cry on my lap.

In the middle of one cry, he stopped suddenly and his head fell to the side. I thought maybe something was wrong, so I quickly looked down at him, and he was fast asleep.

I had to write it down as I thought it was pretty amazing....of course, if you ask Amber, she'd probably claim I can do the same while talking, typing, reading, and driving. Maybe he just gets it from me.

No comments: