Yesterday was pretty much a crazy and complicated day for Amber and I. For me, nothing seemed to work out very well - for Amber, it was busy, hurried, and frazzling.
Sensing that the day was progressing so, Alayna, decided to integrate herself into the theme of the day by cutting her own hair. I came home to a nice pile of hair on the counter - no, not just one experimental snip, but it looks like she did two or three nice cuts of four or five inches of hair at a time.
There are just some days that we LOVE this stage in life! At least our family home evening turned out well (see yesterday's post) and by the end of the day, we were in good spirits, albeit in an exhausted way.

1 comment:
Oh wow! I want to see a picture of Alayna! :)
Post a Comment