My heart skipped a beat as I wondered what on earth would have happened to Dad to put him on the ground like this. Then I remembered that he said he had to replace a soft plug heater on the truck. To my relief, it was the heater and not the heart that was the cause of Dad's prostrate position.
Monday, December 31, 2007
Heart Attack?
After snowmobiling, I saw Dad shoveling snow from his pickup. We parked the snow machines and put their covers on. Then I grabbed a shovel and told Joe that I was going to help Dad because I had seen him shoveling. He was ahead of me and said, "All I see him doing is lying on the ground." I got to his view point and saw Dad in the position seen in this photo.
.JPG)
My heart skipped a beat as I wondered what on earth would have happened to Dad to put him on the ground like this. Then I remembered that he said he had to replace a soft plug heater on the truck. To my relief, it was the heater and not the heart that was the cause of Dad's prostrate position.
My heart skipped a beat as I wondered what on earth would have happened to Dad to put him on the ground like this. Then I remembered that he said he had to replace a soft plug heater on the truck. To my relief, it was the heater and not the heart that was the cause of Dad's prostrate position.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment