Well, I think it's official . . .our baby is walking. She still does a lot of crawling but she has been practicing quite a bit. She walked a lot on the weekend and Monday, but then yesterday she wouldn't walk much at all. It's so cute to see her figuring it out and how proud she is of herself. It's exciting to see her reach this milestone, but it's also sad how fast she is growing up!
I got some video of her walking but it's pretty dark. I'll have to get another one and post tomorrow.
At times Chloe picks a favorite toy for a few days and carries it around with her. Well, the last few days it's been a cow and she has learned how to "moo". So she carries the cow around and "moos" several times throughout the day. There were many times yesterday when I thought something was wrong as she would spontaneously start moo-ing.
Chloe is saying "mama", "dada" and has also said "papa" a couple times. She is starting to say some of the animal sounds and sometimes it sounds like she is saying so many other words. She jabbers all day.
Well, that's our update on the focus of our lives :)

1 comment:
Wow, before you know it you'll be helping her pick up a prom dress. That is so exciting. I can't wait to see Chloe this next week with her new tricks!
Post a Comment