Thursday, December 02, 2004

Two Stars in the family

Wednesday night, Amber and her friend Cindy Hansen held their annual
Christmas piano recital with their piano students.

Amber and Cindy played a duet both at the beginning and at the end of the
recital. They both did very well. It is so much fun hearing them play
duets.

Aylee was the shining star of the show for our family. She played her "All
I want for Christmas" piece. She did awesome. She didn't look nervous a
bit.

Of course, I had all the rest of the kids sitting with me. I also had the
video camera. So, of course, during both Aylee and Amber's pieces, Aliece
and Johnathan would start to wrestle on a row of chairs and make a ton of
noise, so the camera footage is a bit shaky - and you might hear me beating
the kids more than you hear the piano playing, but what they heck...it's all
good clean fun family entertainment.

Anyway ... Kudos to Amber and Aylee on their piano performances!

No comments: