Okay, so last week mom came down to visit me on Wednesday. She spent the night and went home on Thursday morning. Well at 2:30 in the morning on Thursday my roommate came and woke me up and told me that I was wanted on the phone. Half awake I talked to the person for about ten minutes and then hung up. Seeing how I was not completely coherent I could only remember a few things about our conversation.
This boy, Boe Fisher, said we had been in a class together and was wondering if it would be alright for him and his parents to come and spend Christmas with my family. So I told him I would have to talk to my family about it. He then gave me his name and number. So the next morning when I remembered all of this I decided that I would look him up on stoker net and get his information, like, where he is from and where he is staying up here. Figuring this whole thing was a joke I decided I would turn the joke around on him.
A few days after the phone call I went to his apartment and knocked on his door. His roommate politely answered the door and told him I was there. The moment I saw him I got up to him and was like BOE FISHER!!! I haven’t seen you a long time! How are you!?!??! Then acted like I knew him pretty good. I even threw in things like oh, you are from South Jordan Utah right? Stuff like that. (that is really where he is from). After carrying this on for a while I thought I would confess and tell him that I am the girl that he called at 2:30 in the morning and that I was just getting him back. Well, after my confession, Boe, stared blankly at me and asked what phone call? I didn’t call you? Feeling complexly retarded I apologized and explained myself. Boe found this funny and thought I should place this joke on his Identical Twin brother. So we walked over to his brother’s apartment and played the same joke. His brother’s response was even better than boes. I even got his brother to believe that he had been out to our house. I had him pretty much suckered into coming to Arbon either the day of Christmas or on Christmas Eve and stay through Christmas day. It was really funny, yet, it was highly embarrassing.
Thursday, December 09, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
That is pretty funny, Nae. Did you ever figure out who called that night at 2:30am??? That is crazy!
Post a Comment