For those of you who know, we have been blessed with our little Aliece being potty trained in the last month. She has been consistent with it and is now considered day-trained (we are still working on the night time stuff...that usually takes quite a while though).
Anyway, we do have a nasty side-effect with the potty training thing and Aliece. I have discovered, much to my dismay, that Aliece is fanatical about wiping. Yes, you heard it right. However she does it, I have noticed that we are going through at least one roll of toilet paper in that bathroom PER DAY!
Hence, I am going to have to do take some drastic measures. It is that time of the month when we do our grocery shopping. I am going to start buying the CHEAPEST gawl-dern toilet paper that I can find at the store - and I am stocking up. What the heck, it may even be 1-PLY!
So, although we will try to keep some nicer stuff in our bathroom and possibly break it out when company comes, there is no guarantee.
Hence, the warning....If you come to visit and you plan on using our "Facilities" you may want to BYOTP - Bring Your Own Toilet Paper :-)
Friday, December 10, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment