Tuesday, November 30, 2004

My Two Bathroom Condo

Joe and I got back from Idaho on Sunday night around 8:00. When we climbed our steps to go inside our condo, we saw a toilet sitting right outside of our door. On top of the tank there was a roll of toilet paper that said, "next time you go on Friday, "go" with me!" It was pretty funny. The next day during FHE, our FHE mom asked me to go with her to the Peter Breinholt Christmas concert on Friday (she was the one who left the toilet). Joe and I took the toilet back to their place next to their door with the seat up. We were tempted to leave them a present in the toilet :).

Anyway, things are going well here. Joe said that he forgot his tree and decorations in Arbon, so we are going to buy a tree today. He said that he has lights, but not very many ornaments here. We have our pine tree candle out and are playing Christmas music on the guitar. I love this holiday......"it's the most wonderful time of the year."

No comments: