Monday, October 18, 2004

Snowmobile Investment

Well, our excitement was put to rest Sunday at 6:00 pm when the bid ended for our snowmobiles. Jake and I were willing to bid up to $12,000 for them but when the bids surpassed our maximum, we had to decide if it was worth bidding higher. When the bids seemed to peak at $13,100 we talked about going for $13,200. We had almost decided to go higher when we refreshed the window at the last second and saw that a new bidder had taken the bid up to $15,656. That just shattered our dreams of being the very proud owners of 32 snowmobiles. I guess that it is kind of a relief too since we really didnt know where we were going to store them or how we were going to make 8-10 trips up to Park City and then up some steep mountain trails to the shop where they were being kept. It sure would have been a fun and exciting investment. I guess we will have to keep our eyes open for the next exciting deal to come along. Atleast now I know how much credit I am approved for. :)

No comments: