Hello everyone. Joe has decided that the 26th of February will be ok for our cruise. The details are we will fly out the 26th (Sat morning) and return on March 3rd (thurs evening). The cost per person will be ~ $1000. I will order both the airline tickets and our cruise tickets when people post on this blog and let me know that I should do so. For example, if Joe comments that he wants the tickets ordered, I will be able to order his and mine (sinse we will be rooming together). When Jen and Nae comment, I will order theirs (etc).
Please comment soon and I will do the final orders right away!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Amberand I are fine. Let's do it. Jake, order the tickets "rolling the dice" for us two. We will find our own airline tickets since we are traveling from Spokane and back.
Post a Comment