Sunday, October 24, 2004

Lost a tooth and program

The    Monday      befor      last       Monday     I      lost a  tooth.  It   was  the  top  snipper   on   the   left.   The     tooth  farey     left      more    money  then      the     two     teeth     then  last time.     The last      two     times      ther   were    two     cordrs,  but  this  time she  left  me $1.10.     Today    me    and     Johnathan     got    to   sing  in    the      program     at      church     today    and I    got    to   say    the    theme.     The    theme    is   obaing   Hevenly  Fathers    camamnens  and    foloing   Jesus  makes  my   family  be   happy.
 
                                                Love ya    family.
 
                                                         
                                                                 love, Aylee

1 comment:

Jen said...

That is so cool you lost the top snipper on the left! It sure did make a big whole! I am glad the tooth fairy left you a good amount for that one! That is quite an important tooth! You also did so well in your primary program last week. I was excited to come see you and Johnathan sing and to listen to you say the theme. It was fun to get your blog. I love you!