Monday, September 26, 2011
Andersen Disneyland Trip - Day 2
We made it into the park today despite some problems with our tickets originally that kept us out of the park for a good 30 minutes. No harm done though, we had a full day to play still.
No trip to disneyland would be complete without at least one child getting sick. Alayna was complaining about an ear ache by the end of the day. We gave her some tylenol when we got back to the hotel and put her right to bed.
She was upset because the older kids were heading to the pool at 7pm. Alayna wanted to go as well, but I told her that since she wasn't feeling well, she would be staying in the hotel room and going to sleep. She didn't agree that it was a good idea. I tried to convince her that it was a good choice by saying, "What if I let you swim and then you woke up very sick in the morning and I had to say with you in the hotel all day while everyone else went back to Disneyland?"
Without skipping a beat, Alayna said, "Well, we could watch TV all day!"
Hmm...I just spent a few thousand dollars for a spud harvest trip when placing the kids in front of the TV would have sufficed?? :-)
Anyway, I'm sitting at the edge of the pool while the older three are swimming. While they frolicked in the warm pool, I have compiled our video blog for the day.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bmRJzAtLMhE
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment