
We took a few snapshots of the basement as we have been working. It's been hard to get some good shots so you can really see it all because I can't get far enough away but here are a few of the ones we have taken so far. This first one is of the first area we got cleaned out.

Dad and Dave put plastic up on the walls to help keep the moisture off the studs and I think also to help with the insulation. They started the framing!

Here they've got the first storage area, bathroom and one bedroom framed up.

This picture was taken yesterday. Jake came over and they got the 2nd bedroom framed up and a lot of the wiring in. I guess Dad did a most of the wiring earlier this week. It's looking good and it's very exciting!
2 comments:
Can't wait to see it! Thanks for sending pics!
Wow, it looks totally different. It was hard to even recognize as our basement. Looks awesome, thanks for everybody's hard work.
Post a Comment