Now that we are in California, we are on Pacific time rather than mountain time. I woke up about 5AM pacific time, which is my normal sleeping-in time in Provo (6AM). It is still dark in the hotel room and everyone is fast asleep, so I grabbed the laptop and did some catching up on emails and such to stay out of trouble and keep the kids in a sleeping state.
A few minutes ago, Aliece roused from her slumber and saw me awake. Luckily it was still dark so she thought I hadn't gone to bed yet and that it was just late at night.
She was obviously worried about my sleeping habits - especially around our special LegoLand vacation. She said, "Pops, why are you still awake. You need to get back to bed so that you won't be tired tomorrow."
I replied that I would be getting some sleep in a while.
She cautioned me once more before falling back to sleep, "Well, OK, but you are going to be tired. You better hurry."
I am glad that I have so many girls to keep track of me and watch out for my well being!

No comments:
Post a Comment