Early Saturday morning, I took all the kids that were home (except for Jace who was still sleeping) and we went on our first garage sale hunt of the year. We spent $10 overall throughout the morning. We got lots of good stuff.
Aliece is the only child that purchased something that morning. We found a cookie gun that you put dough in and shoot it through different pattern tips to make cookies of different designs and textures. Aliece has always been our little cook in the house, so when she saw this instrument she was hooked.
When we got home I mixed her up some cookie dough. Amber and Aliece then spent the next hour creating the cookie creations and baking them for the entire family. We are convinced that Aliece made a great purchase. Her cookie again only cost her two dollars, and I am sure she will get plenty of use with it.

No comments:
Post a Comment