Tuesday, September 09, 2008
Should I Laugh or Cry?!?!
In our house we have a snitch. Actually, we have 3. They range in age from 8-4, and they are continually snitching items from the pantry. Thus, I am continually on the lookout for signs of the snitchers. I look for wrappers, sticky fingers, messy faces and chewing mouths. When confronted with these pieces of evidence, the guilty usually cast their eyes down and admit their offense. Well, today I came downstairs and saw my 4-year chewing vigorously. I thought to myself, "Yes! Evidence!" I sweetly asked, "Layna, what's in your mouth?" To my suprise, she didn't look a bit guilty or "caught in the act." She looked up confidently, smiled as she shrugged her shoulders and said, "Just boogers!"
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
You have to admit that it is a lot cheaper for them to sneak boogers than snacks!
...Endless supply too...
Post a Comment