Chloe and I went to Arbon on Wednesday and helped Dad haul the rest of the hay. It was fun to be out working in the fields with Dad. I always enjoy it. On Thursday, we relaxed for the first part of the day and then Mom and I stared canning her peaches. We got done about 10 pm and then got up on Friday and stared again. We ended up canning about 58 jars! It's so fun to look at all the jars of food we processed. I was hoping to get a picture of us and our work but it didn't ever happen.
Anyway, we had a fun few days on the farm with Dad and Mom.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hello.
I am trying to set up a multi-party “family blog” for extended family members to keep in touch. In my attempts to make my relatives aware of the advantages of blogging versus the old photocopied newsletter format, I would like to provide links to successful, functioning family blogs, so they can see for themselves what I’m talking about. Yours is a great example! Would it be OK if Iinked to it for my family to see?
I have just the beginnings of the blog set up, but you can see it here.
Thanks.
Cindy Calisher
Glad you were able to do that. It sounds really fun!
Post a Comment