That's a cute movie A's. I don't have any sound on my comp. yet so I don't know if it had music on it or not. But I was glad it had the words on it so I could tell what was happening. You know how to do so many cool things on the comp. I still want you to teach me how to make a movie. I guess I will just have to come to your house some time and have you teach me....WILL YOU PLEASE??? LOVE YOU, GRANDMA JO
1 comment:
That's a cute movie A's.
I don't have any sound on my comp. yet so I don't know if it had music on it or not. But I was glad it had the words on it so I could tell what was happening.
You know how to do so many cool things on the comp. I still want you to teach me how to make a movie.
I guess I will just have to come to your house some time and have you teach me....WILL YOU PLEASE???
LOVE YOU, GRANDMA JO
Post a Comment