Wednesday, September 17, 2008

New House





I thought that I would post a couple of pictures of my house. It is in a very pretty, established area of Modesto. There are so many beautiful older homes in this neighborhood. I am loving it here. I like to get up in the morning (or when I get home from work if it happens to be in the morning or evening) and sit in front of my big living room window and drink my V8 or carrot juice or tea. It is a nice way to wind down and relax.

I have been working the night shift the past few weeks, but now I will be working swing shift 2:00 to 10:00 pm for the next several weeks.

Things are starting to slow down at work as the peach season winds down. Soon, I might start getting 1 day off a week instead of 1 day off a month. Well, I can't wait to have some of you visit me here in Modesto.

2 comments:

John Andersen said...

Wow that is a nice place. Was it already furnished? That is some nice furniture!

JoAnn Andersen said...

Wow Joe, I love it. I looked at the blog when it first came but didn't comment for some reason. I just want you to know that I think it is some nice pad you've got there. I can't wait to see it. Soon I hope.
It really is a beautiful home. Oh I like the yard with all of those wonderful trees. Do you have to keep the yard up, or do they? Hopefully they do.
Love ya, mom