Thursday, July 03, 2008

Triplex then and now

Did you ever play those games in the magazines when you were a kid? One game, in particular, that I remember was the game where they'd show you two pictures and you had to figure out what was different between the two images. I'd like to play that game now.

Here are two pictures of the triplex. One is a picture of what it was like when I purchased it. The other is what it looks like now (or in a couple of weeks). Can you tell the differences? Feel free to comment on this blog when you think you see some differences.

There are two differences that I would rather Joseph not mention (he is the one that pointed them out to me).

2 comments:

John Andersen said...

Looks like a less populated area and a nicer road. But, I have to admit, the picture looks pretty doctored up. If I didn't know any better, I would say you were trying to sell me some ocean front property in Arizona. :-)

JoAnn Andersen said...

Well I guess I never did write what the differences were that I saw on Jake's
new triplex.
I have never seen any answer sheet telling us the answers either.
So I decided it is still not too late. I am surprised no one else besides John has answered either. Oh wait a minute if I do tell you the differences everyone else will see them as well.
I will e mail you Jake.
I know this is way late but I want to see if I have found them all. mom