Thursday, March 27, 2008

Watch where you put that thing!

Yes, it's really me blogging on my own account. :)

I had to tell about a funny experience at the Dr. yesterday. I took Jace in for his 6 month check up. They weighed and measured him and reported that he is in the 50% for weight and the 60% for height. The doctor commented on his abnormally strong neck and abdominal muscles -- I said he must get that from his Dad. He also was amazed that Jace is able to sit for such a long period of time -- I thought, he must get that from his Dad as well! :)

As part of the routine, the Dr. laid Jace on the examination table and checked out his diaper area. When he was done he fastened the diaper and undershirt and handed Jace back to me. Or rather, he tried to hand Jace over, but during the examination they had become attached -- the Dr. had wrapped the end of his stethoscope in the diaper, with the cord coming through the leg opening. Aliece & Alayna were particularly amuzed & we all had a good laugh!

No comments: