Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Novell's Newest Manager

Today I received a promotion at Novell by being invited to join the management team as Manager over Automation Efforts. I will focus on Automation efforts for all of our business unit's products around the globe.

I am pretty excited to be putting my soon-to-be-MBA to work!

3 comments:

Joe Andersen said...

Congratulations John!!! That is awesome. I just wanted to welcome you to the wonderful world of Management. You are going to love it.

Jen said...

Woohoo! Way to go! That's awesome and I'm sure a new challenge. We just wanted to congratulate you on this new adventure . . .and hopefully more money :)

DMo said...

Wow, John. Congratulations!

Does that mean you'll be traveling around the world? Maybe our office can use some Automation-related services and you could come visit! :-) [OK, I'm not totally sure what Automation Efforts entails, but you could come visit anyway.]

But in all seriousness, congratulations that is great news. And a great opportunity.

(Its probably a blessing to set you up so you can take good care of your family and so you have greater ability to help build the Kingdom.)