Aylee has sure been growing up lately. It has been fun to see all the things that she is increasingly able to do around the house.
Aylee has been making it a conscious effort to take on more responsibility in the home. In our last Father's Interview, she made some goals for changing Jace's diaper and getting him dressed. She has also been a great help when feeding time comes.
Aylee has been getting even better at babysitting. Amber and I went to the World Wide Leadership training on Saturday and Aylee watched the kids. When we came back, she had all the kids in bed and half of them were asleep already. We walked into a clean house with a box of homemade gifts with notes from all of the kids to me and Amber.
Before we know it, she will be graduating from high school and moving on to more challenging and independent things. I dread that day. I guess I will just have to treasure every day that I have with our oldest girl.

No comments:
Post a Comment