Well family. . . . Dave and I were able to go and get the ultrasound done on our baby yesterday. It was so amazing! There really is a baby in there! Sometimes it's hard for me to believe it even though I can feel it and have heard the heart beat (and of course I'm growing :). He said everything is looking good and the baby is measuring right on the due date of January 16th! Here are a couple pics that I thought were so cute!
If you haven't heard and can't tell by the pictures. . . .it's a girl! She was pretty active and not shy at all! We can already tell she's got a bit of Andersen in her with these great poses. It was fun to see her moving and sucking. We've already become proud parents and sharing our fun pics!




1 comment:
Congratulations guys. That is exciting. It sure is strange to see the pictures of what is inside of you.
Post a Comment