I just wanted to wish Amber a happy anniversary with me! Yes folks, today marks nine years since we tied the knot in the beautiful Idaho Falls Temple.
Amber and I celebrated our Anniversary yesterday in fact, because of some meetings Amber has tonight. We went out to dinner and then went for a movie. It was nice to spend the time together.
It has been a fun nine years, I'll say that. I can't believe how much has changed, and yet how much hasn't. The experiences we have shared over these few years have been magnificent. The other day, I was looking at some pictures of Aylee's birth - how Amber and I just looked like two kids. That is wierd. We don't feel old, but we don't remember being so young when we got married - it was kind of funny.
So, if we are considered "old" now, I look forward to growing "really old" with Amber in the many years to come!
Tuesday, August 15, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment