
(Click on the picture to get a better view of this work of art)
Last night while I was working on some homework and Amber was cleaning the kitchen, Aliece was busy with an art project that was consuming all her attention and effort. She would occasionaly blurt out, "Look Dad!", as she held up her partly finished drawing. I would acknowledge her and she would go back to work.
When it was completed she ran over to Amber to show her the finished masterpiece. Amber asked what it was that she drew, and Aliece said, "Runny Noses and Boogers".
I guess the circles in the artwork are eyes and vertical lines are the noses with long horizontal lines being the mouth. All the dots are boogers and all the other lines are runny noses.
I personally, think the work and the title of it would rival any modern art that I have experienced myself. I think I might want to send it to the Gugenheim Art Museum in New York City for display before we try to sell it though - so that the entire world may enjoy our child's creativity, talent, and oh yes, personality.

No comments:
Post a Comment