Tuesday, October 04, 2005

January, February, March, April...


this is an audio post - click to play


Johnathan sings the "Months of the Year" song. Although, he still calls them days of the week instead of months of the year. I fall for it every time. He says, Dad, what is the first day of the week? I say, Sunday. He emphatically demands that it is not, and so I say, Monday. He still insists it is not. So I proceed to go throught each of the days of the week, with the same response on Johnathan's end. Exasperated, I insist that those are the days of the week. Johnathan always replies that he wants me to tell him the first of the OTHER days of the week. Then, I realize what he is talking about - it is the months of the year, rather than the days of the week. So, I say January. He then breaks out into this song.

No comments: