Well Family! I haven't written on the blog for some time and thought it may just be about time to do so. Life for me has changed quite a bit these past few months and as you all know I'm now married to David Richardson! We compromised on the name-change though. He said since I'm changing my last name. . . .we could change the spelling of Richardson to "sen". I feel much better about that ;)
I'll write more and update on our wedding and honeymoon this week but also wanted to let you all know I have accepted a new position here at Nu Skin. I will now be a Benefits Specialist still working within the Human Resources department. I'm excited for the change and for the opportunity for new challenges and growth!
An official date has not yet been set for the change to take place but it sounds as if I will be working both for a while which will keep me pretty busy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment