Friday, August 19, 2005

The Little Snot

Johnathan is going through a stage right now that we all hope ends soon - it is the stage of "I'm the older brother and I can beat up on my little sister if I want to".

Yesterday Amber was reading Aliece a story in her bedroom in preparation for naptime. While she was reading she heard Alayna screaming like she was really mad. It didn't sound good, so Amber got up and left Aliece to go and check on Alayna. She found Johnathan grabbing Alayna by the ankles and dragging her on the kitchen floor - face down. Alayna was screaming and trying to stop with her hands as her nose kept scraping the floor. Needless to say Johnathan got a severe beating by his mother.

The beating really helped because we it was Back to School night and we had visited the classrooms for Aylee and Johnathan. Amber had to go and write some checks for the many "donations" asked for by the school, so I took the kids out on the playground. I was visiting with a member from our ward in the play area and I saw Johnathan carrying Alayna by her armpits. Alayna did not want to be relocated and was screaming in protest. I yelled at Johnathan and told her to put her down. Well, he did just as I said - he let go and Alayna and let her fall to the ground.

I think I'll go and purchase a whip.

No comments: