As many of you may know, I am spending most of this week in New Hampshire doing some training for some people at a company that Novell purchased a few months ago. I have never been to New Hampshire, so I was pretty excited about the trip. It has not been disappointing - it is definately green and beautiful here. Although we haven't seen the sun this week due to Hurricane Katrina, we have enjoyed the green rollowing hills. It is hard to tell how big any of the cities are around here because of all the trees. You just find placed nestled in trees and can't see much farther out.
Well, it has been good to be out here, but I have felt kind of lonely and missing home a bit. I was pretty excited that Ashlee and Brett invited me to come and visit them last night. It turns out that they only live about 50 miles from Lebanon. I went there last night and Ashlee had a delicious dinner of chicken and dumplings. While we visited she then whipped out her ice cream machine and made us a nice little ice cream dessert. It sure was good to see them. Little Elyvia is growing tall. No baby fat yet, though! It was funny to hear that she is still blowing out her diapers!
All in all, after being out here and feeling lonely, it was nice to visit them and be with family.
Wednesday, August 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment