Last Tuesday was my first day back in classes. It is kind of fun to see all the kids walking around campus with their back packs and books. But that is about where the fun ends. I started my classes at 8:00 am (which is a lot earlier than it sounds). I have my business stats class first. Then at 9:30 I have my business law class which is extremely boring and my teacher is from India. But I have friends in most of my classes so it makes it a lot more interesting and easier to study. But I go from 8:00 to 4:30 with a 1 hour break. It makes for a long day, but it is nice to only have classes on Tuesday and Thursday. What I am finding out though is that Wednesdays are a killer day because I have all the homework from all my classes due on Thursday.
I have been dating Nicole, the girl from Star Valley. Things are going well. We are holding hands a cuddling a lot, but I still havent kissed her. Maybe in the next week or two.
Monday, August 29, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment