Monday, June 06, 2005

Power Hungry

Ok, so we had a great time this weekend up in Idaho Falls at the family reunion. The weather was nice for camping and we had a good time socializing.

Aliece, however, again worries me. It was Saturday, around noon. We were all cleaning up our campsite, putting sleeping bags and blankets away and everything else. well, our campsite was situated on a nice green grassy area with a gravel road through it for the RVs and other cars to go and park or exit the campground.

Well, as I was rolling up one of my sleeping bags, I looked up to see a nice big blue diesel pickup truck with an RV trailer at a standstill in the middle of the road. When I looked to see what was stopping this massive pickup from leaving the campground, I was shocked to see our dear little Liecey standing in the middle of the road, right in front of the truck with her arms outstreched from her sides - I couln't tell if it was an expression of "Go ahead, just try to run me over" or "Hey, I'm in control here and I command you to stop!" Either way, I had to run and grab her and pull her away from her "traffic controller duties".

Man, she sure can make us look like irresponsibile parents sometimes. :-)

No comments: