It has been quite a while since I've given many of you the 'dating' update. I met this girl, Cami, at a Valentines Day dance and we've been out quite a few times since then. I think you have heard about that. Well, I took her out on Saturday night and she gave me a post card from Provo that she had written on saying that she hoped I had fun and that this is a little souvenir that she picked up from a place she was visiting (aka Provo).....kind of cute, I liked it. Well, I just thought, "Oh, no! I didn't pick up anything for her in Mexico!" I about died. I told her that I had something for her in the pickup so I took her to it, opened it up and gave her some Mardi Gras beads that I had picked up or bought somewhere. She seemed pleased and I think I got off the hook. Close one, I know.
On the same topic, t omorrow is Shantell's b-day andI really wish that I had picked up something for her as well. I have no idea what I should do for her on her special day when our relationship is at the state that it's in. Any ideas? If so, please put in a comment ASAP! I might just call her up and wish her a happy bday.
I went to another tile laying class on Saturday (at Lowe's this time) and I feel like I am ready to start laying tile any time now. However, I think that I should probably paint first. If my power painter arrives by this Saturday, I might see if I can begin then. If not, maybe I'll start painting next week. Amber and Jenny said that they'd help, so I'll have to see what days/time is best for them. I will be nice to fix up the place a little. I still have to find a place for the bowflex until I sell the place. I'd like to keep it if I could; I'd even let someone use it for free while it's in their garage. Everyone would win. Let's see if there are any takers.....
I love you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Thank you Mom, that's good advice.
Post a Comment