Hello everyone! I thought I would write a quick blog to tell everyone that I received notification in the mail yesterday that I had passed phase I testing. They were very careful to state in the letter that "thousands of applicants are at the same stage in this process as you" and to realize that there are many stages of testing left. It is nice, however, to have cleared that hurdle. I could be tested for phase II within a couple of months or it could be up to a couple of years, depending on the critical needs of the FBI. I will keep you updated.
My house is getting pretty close to being ready to sell. I still have to paint around the trim in the extra bedroom and bathroom and paint my bedroom door and closet doors. I am hoping to have that finished by the end of the week. I will probably put the "For Sale" sign up next Monday.
I am excited to come home for conference weekend. It has been a while since I have been out there and it will be good to go home again. I am excited to see you all.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment